Frequently Asked Question
How to change a phone tree greeting
Last Updated 2 years ago
The person attempting to modify a phone greeting for a phone tree must have been added as an administrator for the System Call Handler.
- Dial 444 to reach the Greetings Administrator.
- You will hear Cisco Unity Connection, greetings administrator. Enter your ID followed by pound (#). Your ID is your full YukonU phone number or extension (either 7 or 4 digits).
- You will then be prompted for your PIN. Enter the PIN associated with YOUR extension followed by #. If you need to reset your PIN, follow the instructions How to change my Voicemail PIN.
- Enter the extension of the System Call Handler and press #. If you need to change the messages on multiple call handlers, you can press star (*) to return to the menu which allows you to enter the Call Handler ID.
- YukonU Main Number (6688800) - 12000
- Connect2YukonU Main - 4566996
- Helpdesk Main - 4568610
- Office of the registrar main- 6688710
- Admissions and Recruitment - 7001
- Registrations and Records - 7002
- Other call handlers may need to be populated here as they get created. If you do not know the phone tree extension number, contact IT.
- Follow the prompts to set one of the following greetings:
- turn on alternate greeting
- change standard greeting
- change busy greeting
- change closed greeting
- change internal greeting
- change the alternate greeting
- change holiday greeting
- * (Star) to exit