Frequently Asked Question
- Before you can connect to Eduroam you will need to download the certificate installer from the Eduroam website. If you are not already connected to the internet, You can connect to Yukon-University or YukonU-Staff.
- After you have connected to the internet go to https://cat.eduroam.org.
Scroll down and click on the large blue button, as shown to the right, to download the installer.
- The next screen will ask you to select your institution, you may see Yukon University at the top of the list. If you do not see YukonU on the list type “Yukon” into the search bar and choose YukonU from the list.
- Click the download button to begin downloading the installer.
If the version of the installer that comes up automatically
is not the correct version for your operating system, click the “Choose another installer download” link and choose the correct Operating System.
- Once the installer has finished downloading, run it and enter your YukonU credentials and click install.
- After the installation process is finished you will now be connected to the Eduroam network.
If you have any trouble connecting to the Eduroam network please contact the Helpdesk either by phone at 867-456-8610 or by opening a help ticket at email@example.com