Frequently Asked Question
Connecting to Eduroam - Mac OS
Last Updated 11 months ago
- Before you can connect to Eduroam you will need to download the certificate installer from the Eduroam website. If you are not already connected to the internet, You can connect to Yukon-University or YukonU-Staff.
- After you have connected to the internet go to https://cat.eduroam.org. Scroll down and click on the large blue button, as shown to the right, to download the installer.
- The next screen will ask you to select your institution, you may see Yukon University at the top of the list. If you do not see YukonU on the list type “Yukon” into the search bar and choose YukonU from the list.
- Click the download button to begin downloading the installer. if the version of the installer that comes up automatically is not the correct version for your operating system, click the “Choose another installer download” link and choose the correct Operating System.
- Once the installer has finished downloading, run it. You will see the screen to the right asking if you want to install Eduroam, select Continue.
- Enter your YukonU username for the username and YukonU password and click install.
- You will be prompted to log in with your computer password to allow the installation. Enter your computer password and press OK.
- After the installation process is finished you will see the screen to the right showing that the certificates have been installed and you will be connected to the Eduroam network. If you have any trouble connecting to the Eduroam network please contact the Helpdesk either by phone at 867-456-8610 or by opening a help ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org